Welcome to BSA Troop 228
- July 19 – 21, 2019 – Backpack Trip to Little Jimmy. Please see the follow up email to get detailed information. Please note that space is limited.
- June 23 – 29, 2019 – Summer Camp – Camp Fiesta
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Thursday, June 20 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, Heritage Park, Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm. Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm. Wear your activity uniform.
- Week of June 24 – No Meeting –Troop Attending Camp Fiesta – San Diego, CA
- Week of July 1 – Patrol Meetings – Patrol Leaders need to contact their Patrol members. Please note that Thursday of this week is July 4th– Have a Happy and safe Fourth of July.
- Thursday, July 11 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please were your activity uniform.
- Thursday, July 18 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, Heritage Park, Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm. Please were your activity uniform.
- Week of July 25 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please were your activity uniform.
- Week of July 29th – Patrol Meetings – Patrol Leaders need to contact their Patrol members.
Events in Planning
- For a list of events currently being planned for the upcoming year, click here.
Eagle Scouts, Eagle Projects, & Eagle Court of Honor
Congratulations to our newest Eagle Scout, Jordan Fishburn, who passed his Eagle Board of Review on April 11th! Well Done! We are proud of you!
New Troop 228 Shutterfly Account
We have set up a Troop Shutterfly account in an effort to provide you with pictures taken during our outing and camps. You’ll need to log in and create an account for yourself (if you don’t have one already).
Here’s the link: https://boyscoutsofamericatroop228.shutterfly.com/. Feel free to check out the various albums we’ve added so far, and add pictures taken during the events if you have them. More albums from previous outings and events will be added soon, so keep checking in!
- All scouts and adults must have a current annual medical consent form on file with the troop prior to attending any outing or summer camp.
- Click here to get the updated form.
Youth Protection Program
- Troop T-shirts and sweatshirts (the “activity uniform”) are worn after arriving at outings and at summer camps.
- Contact Loreen Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to place your order.
- Women’s T-shirts are also available for order. Cost will be $16.50. Sizes run small so order 1 size larger.
- Loreen will be placing the order for shirts and sweatshirts within the next week, so please contact her as soon as possible to place your order!