Welcome to BSA Troop 228
- Monday, January 21 – St. Francis Dam Hike. Information to follow.
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Thursday, January 10 – Troop Meeting – 7:15 pm, St. Kateri, Rooms 4 & 5, Patrol Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday, January 17 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, St. Kateri, Room 1
- Thursday, January 24 –COURT OF HONOR – 7:00 pm, St. Kateri, Rooms 4 & 5. We will need volunteers to emcee the event and help handing out the awards you’ve achieved over the last few months. Contact your SPL if you’re interested!
- Week of February 4 – Patrol Meetings – Patrol Leaders need to contact their Patrol members with the meeting date, time, and location!
- Thursday, February 14 – Troop Meeting – 7:15 pm, St. Kateri, Rooms 4 & 5, Patrol Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday, February 21 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, St. Kateri, Room 1. Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday, February 28 – Troop Meeting – 7:15 pm, St. Kateri, Rooms 4 & 5, Patrol Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm.
Events in Planning
- For a list of events currently being planned for the upcoming year, click here.
Eagle Scouts, Eagle Projects, & Eagle Court of Honor
Congratulations to our newest Eagle Scout, Jacob Meade, who passed his Eagle Board of Review on October 18th! Well Done! We are proud of you!
New Troop 228 Shutterfly Account
We have set up a Troop Shutterfly account in an effort to provide you with pictures taken during our outing and camps. You’ll need to log in and create an account for yourself (if you don’t have one already).
Here’s the link: https://boyscoutsofamericatroop228.shutterfly.com/. Feel free to check out the various albums we’ve added so far, and add pictures taken during the events if you have them. More albums from previous outings and events will be added soon, so keep checking in!
- All scouts and adults must have a current annual medical consent form on file with the troop prior to attending any outing or summer camp.
- Click here to get the updated form.
Youth Protection Program
- Troop T-shirts and sweatshirts (the “activity uniform”) are worn after arriving at outings and at summer camps.
- Contact Loreen Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to place your order.
- Women’s T-shirts are also available for order. Cost will be $16.50. Sizes run small so order 1 size larger.
- Loreen will be placing the order for shirts and sweatshirts within the next week, so please contact her as soon as possible to place your order!