Welcome to BSA Troop 228
- October 26 – 28, 2019 – Webelos Over Nighter – Download the flyer here.
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Thursday, October 10 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform
- Thursday, October 17 – Troop Leadership Council – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, October 24 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Week of November 4 – Patrol Meetings – Each Patrol should meet. Patrol Scribes please send the minutes from your meeting to Alan and myself in addition to your Troop Guide.
- Thursday, November 14 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, St Kateri Room 4 & 5 – Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, November 21 – Troop Leadership Council – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, November 28 – No Meeting – Happy Thanksgiving
Events in Planning
- For a list of events currently being planned for the upcoming year, click here.
Eagle Scouts, Eagle Projects, & Eagle Court of Honor
Congratulations to our newest Eagle Scout, Mason Unthank, who passed his Eagle Board of Review on October 10th! Well Done! We are proud of you!
New Troop 228 Shutterfly Account
We have set up a Troop Shutterfly account in an effort to provide you with pictures taken during our outing and camps. You’ll need to log in and create an account for yourself (if you don’t have one already).
Here’s the link: https://boyscoutsofamericatroop228.shutterfly.com/. Feel free to check out the various albums we’ve added so far, and add pictures taken during the events if you have them. More albums from previous outings and events will be added soon, so keep checking in!
- All scouts and adults must have a current annual medical consent form on file with the troop prior to attending any outing or summer camp.
- Click here to get the updated form.
Youth Protection Program
- Troop T-shirts and sweatshirts (the “activity uniform”) are worn after arriving at outings and at summer camps.
- Contact Joanna Holcombe for pricing and to place your order.
- Women’s T-shirts are also available for order. Cost will be $16.50. Sizes run small so order 1 size larger.
- Loreen will be placing the order for shirts and sweatshirts within the next week, so please contact her as soon as possible to place your order!