Welcome to BSA Troop 228
Memorial Day Flag Placement
Saturday, May 23rd at 9am
Help us honor our Veterans by placing flags on their graves prior to the Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans.
- Place: Eternal Valley Memorial Park, 23287 Sierra Highway, Santa Clarita, CA.
- Dress: Class A Uniform and bring a screwdriver, hat, sunscreen & water.
- RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with number of scouts (boy & girl scouts) attending and number of adults and whether you are staying for lunch.
Summer Program: Camp Tahquitz
Sunday, July 19 to Saturday, July 25
- The final payment of $175 for Camp Tahquitz will be due on June 11.
- Camp T-shirts will be $12. We order them as a troop so please send the check for $12 made out to Troop 228 and in the memo put your son’s name and t-shirt size.
- Thunderbird Program at Tahquitz for scouts 14 and over. Total cost is $340. Please let our Scout Master Scott Fishburn know ASAP if your son wants to be in Thunderbirds.
- Any questions email Denise Westenhofer email@example.com or Scout Master Scott Fishburn.
2015 Upcoming Campouts / Events
Please click on the troop “Calendar” link to get more information.
|June, 25-28||Sierra Trip (Stanislaus Campground - Pines Group)|
|July, 19-25||Camp Tahquitz|
|August, 14-16||Carpinteria Beach Campout (Carpinteria State Beach)|