Welcome to BSA Troop 228
- Point Mugu Hike and campout on Jan 17-19 paperwork and details to come
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Thursday, December 19 – Troop Leadership Council – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform. Note: Location may Change
- Thursday, December 26 – No Meeting – Day after Christmas – Boxing Day
- Week of December 30 – Patrol Meetings – Each Patrol should meet. Patrol Scribes please send the minutes from your meeting to Alan and myself in addition to your Troop Guide.
- Thursday, January 9 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, St Kateri Room 4 & 5 – Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, January 16 – Troop Leadership Council – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, January 23 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, St Kateri Room 4 & 5 – Please wear your Field Uniform.
- Thursday, January 30 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Location of the meeting to be determined – Please wear your Field Uniform.
Events in Planning
- Sign up for Summer Camp needs to be done now, before December 31, 2019. The troop needs to make the first installment of payments for Camp Whitsett now but we need to know which Scouts are going. There is a lot of information that will need to be gathered before camp. Please see Mr. Holcombe or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a list of events currently being planned for the upcoming year, click here.
Eagle Scouts, Eagle Projects, & Eagle Court of Honor
There are none scheduled at this time.
New Troop 228 Shutterfly Account
We have set up a Troop Shutterfly account in an effort to provide you with pictures taken during our outing and camps. You’ll need to log in and create an account for yourself (if you don’t have one already).
Here’s the link: https://boyscoutsofamericatroop228.shutterfly.com/. Feel free to check out the various albums we’ve added so far, and add pictures taken during the events if you have them. More albums from previous outings and events will be added soon, so keep checking in!
- All scouts and adults must have a current annual medical consent form on file with the troop prior to attending any outing or summer camp.
- Click here to get the updated form.
Youth Protection Program
- Troop T-shirts and sweatshirts (the “activity uniform”) are worn after arriving at outings and at summer camps.
- Contact Joanna Holcombe for pricing and to place your order.
- Women’s T-shirts are also available for order. Cost will be $16.50. Sizes run small so order 1 size larger.
- Loreen will be placing the order for shirts and sweatshirts within the next week, so please contact her as soon as possible to place your order!