Welcome to BSA Troop 228
Point Mugu Mountain Bike/Campout
Saturday, November 15th – Sunday, November 16th
- Approximately 10 miles from Newbury Park through Point Mugu State Park to the Ocean… a beautiful trip!
- There will be opportunities both to ride or hide down, depending on what you want to do…
- We’ll spend the night in Sycamore Canyon.
- Limit of 20 people…
- Signups will be due on November 7th. Patrol leaders should be collecting this at their patrol meetings.
- Cost is $25/scout and $10/adult.
- The Permission Slip is here, the flyer is here, and the Activity Consent form is here.
Upcoming Campouts / Events
Please click on the troop “Calendar” link to get more information.
|November 15th - 16th||Point Mugu Mountain Bike/Campout|
|December 5th - 6th||Astronomy Campout|
|January||Big Bear Ski Trip|
|February||Snow Camping at the Chula Vista Campground/Nordic Ski Base on Mt. Piños|
|March||New Scout Campout at Vasquez Rocks|
|April||San Simeon Campout - with a visit to Hearst Castle (!)|
|April||Visit to Griffith Park - hike to the Hollywood Sign?|
|May||Planes of Fame Airshow in Chino (<- whoever thought of this… I approve!!)|
|June||Sierra trip (Yosemite?). More definition coming|
|August||Family Outing (Carpinteria?)|