Welcome to BSA Troop 228
- August 24, 2019 – Annual Planning meeting and Troop Potluck. Patrols will be cooking for families – Probably Dutch Oven recipes. Planning meeting in the morning and potluck in the afternoon. More details to come.
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Thursday, August 15 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, Heritage Park, Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm. Please wear your activity uniform.
- Thursday, August 22 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please were your activity uniform.
- Thursday, August 29 – Troop Meeting – Starts at 7:00 pm, Heritage Park. Please were your activity uniform. NOTE: This is the deadline for rank advancements and blue cards before the next Court of Honor.
- Week of September 2 – Patrol Meetings – Patrol Leaders need to contact their Patrol members with the meeting date, time, and location!
- Thursday, September 12 – Court of Honor – 7:00 pm, Hart Park.
- Thursday, September 19 – TLC (Troop Leadership Council) – 7:00 pm, St. Kateri, Room 1. Troop Leaders and ASMs are expected to attend!
- Thursday, September 26 – Troop Meeting – 7:15 pm, St. Kateri, Rooms 4 & 5. Patrol Leaders and SPL meet at 7:00 pm. NOTE: We will be holding Troop Elections.
Events in Planning
- For a list of events currently being planned for the upcoming year, click here.
Eagle Scouts, Eagle Projects, & Eagle Court of Honor
Congratulations to our newest Eagle Scout, Jordan Fishburn, who passed his Eagle Board of Review on April 11th! Well Done! We are proud of you!
New Troop 228 Shutterfly Account
We have set up a Troop Shutterfly account in an effort to provide you with pictures taken during our outing and camps. You’ll need to log in and create an account for yourself (if you don’t have one already).
Here’s the link: https://boyscoutsofamericatroop228.shutterfly.com/. Feel free to check out the various albums we’ve added so far, and add pictures taken during the events if you have them. More albums from previous outings and events will be added soon, so keep checking in!
- All scouts and adults must have a current annual medical consent form on file with the troop prior to attending any outing or summer camp.
- Click here to get the updated form.
Youth Protection Program
- Troop T-shirts and sweatshirts (the “activity uniform”) are worn after arriving at outings and at summer camps.
- Contact Loreen Soto at email@example.com for pricing and to place your order.
- Women’s T-shirts are also available for order. Cost will be $16.50. Sizes run small so order 1 size larger.
- Loreen will be placing the order for shirts and sweatshirts within the next week, so please contact her as soon as possible to place your order!